RAPPER M.I ABAGA EXPLAINED WHY HE LEFT CHOCOLATE CITY

Abaga M.I a popular Nigerian artist left chocolate city for other meaningful purposes. He deliberately believed that chocolate city has created a very good impart in him but its time to do a new thing according to him. “Nothing happened to the relationship [with Chocolate City]. We are family for life.” “After a while, it is time to do a new thing and I am grateful for everything that was,” the songwriter added.

 “I think right now, it is time for incredible music and for MI to move.” He however stated: “If there is one other thing I would say,

 it is that Nigeria is a very hard country for somebody that cares about musicians to be in. “Because at the end of the day, when you really think about it, the Banky W’s are leaving the music business. These are people that have nurtured artistes.”

Comments